The Mesa Court is comprised of about 6 different courtrooms, which focus on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
The most common type of cases that go through the Mesa Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
The Mesa City Court is located at 250 E. 1st Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210, with the closest cross streets being Main St & Mesa Dr. Phone: (480) 644-2255.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a DUI offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses solely on DUI Defense Representation. Call The Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan at 480-900-0384 for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.