The Phoenix City Court / Phoenix Municipal Court is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the city limits of Phoenix, Arizona; and 2) involve Phoenix Police Officers.
The Phoenix Court is comprised of about 20 different courtrooms, which focus on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
The most common type of cases that go through the Phoenix Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
The Phoenix Municipal Court is located at 300 W. Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, with the closest cross streets being Washington St. & 4th Avenue, in downtown Phoenix. Phone: (602) 262-6421.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a DUI offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses solely on DUI Defense Representation. Call The Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan at 480-900-0384 for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.